Monday, May 16, 2011

"Childhood is the most beautiful of all life's seasons."

This picture reminds me of all the fun times I had with Brother Mikie
My goal in life was to be a ballerina, I really wanted to take lessons but never did
This looks a lot like me at around age ten. Reminds me of all the summers we spent in Tahoe

I had a stuffed giraffe my mom bought for me when I was five. I named her Josephine and she was my favorite stuff animal growing up
I loved to draw, each day my brother and I would draw a picture. My mom still has all of them in some box somewhere
I really wanted a tree house, my best friend Abby had one and it was really cool
I loved to swim and liked to pretend I was a mermaid so I could live underwater
There is something about her that reminds me of me, can't put my finger on it
I loved marine life!
One of my first toys was a squirrel puppet named Ma Ma, she had a big bushy tail!
We had a humming bird feeder on our window and I loved to watch them come and drink from it
My favorite thing at the jungle gym was always the swings
I loved these slide things at the fair
My parents took us up to the redwoods when I was little, it was my favorite family trip
I had very long hair when I was little, my mom loved it, except when she was combing out tangles
I thought raccoons were really cute, especially with their little masks
I watched a video about monarch butterflies and how they go to Mexico in the winter. I thought there were the best type of butterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment