Wednesday, May 18, 2011

"When I am with you, the only place I want to be is closer."

I love to cuddle!
Similar to a very special twentieth birthday present
Best combination of flavors ever!
I left my heart in San Francisco
You are the jelly to my peanut butter
Oh please, oh please will you be my prisoner!
In a tent like this, there would be no question of whether it was raining or not
Some of my favorite memories were made here
Going on a hike is something I love to do
Symphony changed my life for the better.
I love crepes! They are so delicious and easy to make
A good example to follow when trying to make a cute pouty face
A beautiful drive is a lovely way to spend a Saturday afternoon
Delicious soup, especially along with beadsticks
A sunset over the ocean is one of my favorite things to watch

No comments:

Post a Comment