Sunday, May 22, 2011

"A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be." -Douglas Pagels

Blackberry season! Sarah's favorite part of the year!
This looks like the Yuba river were I had a lot fun times with my friend Sarah
Last Summer we took several bike rides, trying to keep in shape!
We never actually floated on tubes down the river, but the area looks very similar
It meant a lot to have a friend there for me last summer
Watching one of our favorites, Pride and Prejudice!
I actually built up a tan! It was amazing!
Sarah baked me the best peach pie I have had!
Fun in the sun with my friend, that's not us in the picture, but it almost could be
Fun movie nights watching the Notebook, I always cry at the end
I love peach season!
We had painted toes throughout the whole summer

No comments:

Post a Comment