Monday, May 23, 2011

"There is no greater happiness than having you... and no greater bliss than sharing this life with you."

I wanted to take a walk somewhere pretty, so Scott and I went to Montana de Oro and walked along one of the trails
I saw two bunnies on the walk, unfortunately Scott didn't see either of them cause he was too far behind me
We kept seeing the oddest tracts in the sand and couldn't figure out what could have made them, I finally found the culprit!
This what the beach at the end of the trail looked like
We walked along the beach for quite a distance
The ocean looked beautiful! And there is a seagull! Scott is now paranoid of them because one pooped on his head
We went as far as we could go on the beach and then sat and watched the sun over the ocean
We didn't want to walk all the way back, but finding another way back to the road was tricky because there were cliffs above the beach
We found a way, but then had to hike almost 2 miles back to the car!
On Sunday night, Scott took me to Red Lobster! Their biscuits were amazing!
I got the Crab Linguini Alfredo, it was delicious
They had a tank with lobsters in it, I felt sorry for them, sorry that they were so tasty
I had a glass of Chardonnay with my dinner, prefect compliment!

No comments:

Post a Comment