Saturday, April 30, 2011

“Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding it still.”-Dorothea Lange

I want this dress, it is so creative and elegant! Who wouldn't want to be like a butterfly?
I love the colors in this picture all in a wonderfully pink hue!
What a cute bunny, I wonder if he knows his friend isn't real?
I love this picture, she looks so classy and elegant and she is a violinist which makes it all the more awesome!
The colors of this picture is amazing. Who knew starfish could be so bright and flashy?
Beautiful autumn day!
I like to picture my self in this picture, relaxing on a boat during sunset. It really could be me because those shoes are definitely something I would wear.

I like the concept of this picture, I mean snow is just frozen rain, so why not use an umbrella?

Adorable kitten! I want to pick him up and cuddle
Whale sharks are so massive, it would be cool to swim with one! Btw, they eat krill so they aren't dangerous.

No comments:

Post a Comment