Saturday, April 30, 2011

“Your photography is a record of your living, for anyone who really sees.”-Paul Strand

This reminds me of the "Black Swan," good movie but didn't leave you with a warm fuzzy feeling
Gorgeous picture, After hiking all morning what a wonderful surprise it would be to stumble on to this little piece of paradise
A creative way to approach a music score. Perhaps it would help with learning the piece?
Alice in Wonderland inspired pictures, I love the feel of it
Elegant lace, with a delicate necklace. Something I would wear in a heartbeat
A creative take on Little Red Riding Hood.


This picture was taken by my love Scott on a drive we took up highway 1 in California
I would have loved to have this tree house as a kid, heck I still do!
A beautiful sunrise in the forest

No comments:

Post a Comment