Saturday, April 30, 2011

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.” -Ansel Adams

What a cute and imaginative little girl, at least she knows what she is looking for in a man. One who smiles a lot, keeps his hair short, and loves balloons!
A beautiful foggy morning in the English countryside, at least that is what I imagine.
Alone in the forest admiring the wonderful and magnificent trees
Cute little bumblebee, but keep him away from me!
C.S. Lewis is an amazing author, I love this quote by him
The water in this photo is so clear! Its beautiful

Otters are so cute! Here is a Sea Otter cuddling with her baby
So many bears! I'm not sure this happened on its own, doesn't seem likely that, that many bear cubs would all climb the same tree at the same time.
I love Siamese kitties! This looks like my little darling Snuggie, and no we did not name her after the popular blanket/jacket Snuggie. Our Snuggie is 12 years old and was named long before the creation of the blanket.
Beautiful rolling hills
Here is a picture of the famous Elizabeth Taylor as a young woman, she is so strikingly beautiful
Mama showing her love to her baby!
This quote is so true in life, it's a lesson that I frequently have to relearn

I actually took this picture myself! it is on the side of the road on highway 46 west, near San Luis Obispo
This is a cute and inspirational picture
I love Albert Einstein, except when I am trying to solve my relativity homework

No comments:

Post a Comment