Thursday, December 15, 2011

Adele

"You know how the time flies. Only yesterday. It was the time of our lives."
"Please believe me cause my words are true, are true. Cause only what I love and I want is you."

"When the rain is blowing in your face and the whole world is on your case. I could offer you a warm embrace. To make you feel my love."
"Why is it every time I think I've tried my hardest, it turns out it ain't enough. You're still not mentionin' love? What am I supposed to do to make you want me properly?"
"I've known it from the moment that we met. No doubt in my mind where you belong."

"You had my heart and soul in your hand and you played it to the beat."
"Next time I'll be braver. I'll be my own savior. When the thunder calls for me. Next time I'll be braver. I'll be my own savior. Standing on my own two feet."

"The storms are raging on the rolling sea and on the highway of regret."

No comments:

Post a Comment