Sunday, July 31, 2011

"The time has come, my little friends, to talk of other things. Of shoes and ships and sealing wax, of cabbages and kings."-Walrus

Mad Hatter: Have I gone mad?
Alice: I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.
Alice: I simply must get through!
Doorknob: Sorry, you're much too big. Simply impassible.
Alice: You mean impossible?
Doorknob: No impassible. Nothing's impossible.
"We're all mad here."-Cheshire Cat
"No wonder you're late. Why, this watch is exactly two days slow."-Mad Hatter
"Curiouser and curiouser!"-Alice
"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?"-Alice
We're painting the roses red, painting the roses red!
"Better read it first, for if one drinks much from a bottle marked 'Poison', it's almost certain to disagree with one sooner or later." -Alice
"In my world, the books would be nothing but pictures."-Alice
"Oh, but that's nonsense. Flowers can't talk." -Alice
"If you don't care for tea, you could at least make polite conversation!"-March Hare
"Read the directions and directly you will be directed in the right direction."-Doorknob

No comments:

Post a Comment